Old 29-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Michel Bourgeois

You don't get hurricanes or George Bush.

:-) You really made me laugh!!!

I am sorry for what I said. What I really wanted to say was than I hate
being Quebecois "in the bonsais context". But I knew the "rest of the world"
wouldn't know the political situation here (in Quebec)!

I LOVE Canada... this is one of the best Country in the world and this is
always what I said to all separatist I meet and since 10 years... I hope I
made at least 10 persons changing their mind about separation.

There are products that I am sure are available in Canada that you can

use. Contact the Toronto Bonsai Society or Montreal Botanic Garden & see
what they recommend.

A friend of mine makes the soil for the Montreal botanical garden so I know
the soil they use and for the moment it doesn't fit with my goal. There is a
difference between a 200y/o trees than you don't want to repot every 2 years
and a 30y/o pre-bonsai than you want to repot every year. The first one you
want slow growing medium in relation of a good drainage and the second one
you want really really fast growing medium than you are ready to water 5
times a day if it is necessary. Be sure I am ready for it! I have all the
automatic equipment for this. All I need is a light weight soil to take
place of a bit of akadama to save money.

My wife and I want to move to Ontario or to Alberta but she is doctor and
she doesn't speak English... it might be dangerous for her clients!!! :-)

Thank you and I am sorry for my last post.

Cordially,

Michel Bourgeois
P.S. There is an English expression perfect for my situation than
unfortunately we don't have in French: I am shovelling the sh... :-)

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++