Old 30-09-2005, 12:57 AM
TQ

Your original thread motivated me to buy one from Parks. It was loaded with
flowers when it arrived. Many of the flowers set fruit which promptly fell
off, probably a result of improper watering. It flowered again and set five
fruits of nice size. I've learned how to water it and it's doing fine.

The tree sits outside on the back steps, but it's getting near the time to
bring it inside for the winter. The fruits have been green for more than
two months, but from I've read, they take their gold ol' time turing yellow.

"NOLAguyXM" wrote in message
oups.com...
I started a thread a while back about my Meyers Lemon tree, however I
am having problems posting to it now, so here is the link for
reference:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...37d4d5239cf559

My problem now is that out of the 12 small fruits that were on the
tree, 11 of them prematurely turned yellow and fell off. The 12th is
of normal size, but still dark green. It seems as though this fruit
should have ripened by now. It has been the same size and color for
the past 2 months. I am getting ready to move the plant indoors for
the winter and am wondering if I should just prune the fruit before
moving it indoors. Any suggestions?