Old 29-09-2005, 09:23 PM
Kenni Judd

Joanna summed it up with "dire straits." If you are determined to try
life-support, plan on treating for fungus. Personally, I'd pitch it unless
it was something "special" (great clone, sentimental value, or something);
otherwise, I'd douse it with something broad-spectrum like RD-20 while it's
out of the pot. Kenni

"chaz" wrote in message
Hi,
Thank you for the response. It has 2 "adult" leaves now, had 3, one had
died 3 weeks ago. The oldest of the 2 remaining is yellowing. It has one
remaining adult leaf and one new leaf peaking out from the center. I will
check the roots tonight.