Old 30-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Michel Bourgeois

Thank you Nina.

Hmmmm can I say Turface is not sold in Quebec?

But I found some in one of my friend's bonsai nursery.

Other thing: I will grow huge bonsais (they are in my "pre-bonsai field" for
now. So I will use 7mm soil which make turface not a possibility for my big
pines.

What I am afraid is than I will need to use 7mm peebles in my soil 50/50
with 7mm akadama... so it is a way lot heavy!!! I am not sure if the poor
akadama will resist to all this weight!

Thank you again,

Michel