Old 30-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Jim Lewis

Michel Bourgeois wrote:
Thank you Nina.

Hmmmm can I say Turface is not sold in Quebec?

No. You may not.

If you have track and field events in Quebec, SOMEONE has a
source for Turface or one of its MANY similar brand names --
Profile, Turface, Mule Mix, Terra Green, Shultz soil
conditioner, etc. etc. etc. This is the stuff they surface
the track with, and the runways to the broad, high and pole
jumps. If there are baseball diamonds in Quebec (?), the
entire infields of all baseball diamonds consist of this
stuff. Park and recreation departments use it for
playgrounds, as well as athletic fields.

I'll guarantee it is sold in or around Quebec -- somewhere.

Bonsai is a 100% minor -- VERY, VERY minor -- use for this
baked clay material.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++