Old 15-01-2003, 10:22 AM
Neil Jones

Default Ricinus South Wales Evening post. Oh dear

Nick Maclaren wrote:

In article ,
Neil Jones writes:

| TERROR FEAR SEEDS TAKEN OFF SHELVES
|
| Oh Dear, Oh Dear. It'll be lily of the valley, foxgloves and runner
| beans next!

Not to say monkshood and even potatoes :-)

I am pretty certain that the current Terrorism Act makes it a
crime to grow any of the above, but the Websites are knotted
enough that I cannot check on whether the wording is as bad as
I think it is.

Oh without a doubt. The example I usually make about the Terrorism Act
is it makes owning a London A-Z illegal. For those who doubt me read the
act!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679

--
Neil Jones-
http://www.butterflyguy.com/