Old 30-09-2005, 09:34 PM
Otto Bahn

Sean Houtman" wrote in message news:1127536424.18208bb337858429a8de6abb4d9a21f9@t eranews...

archie?! sorry i cant understand again! i am not an older

member
in groups! so i cant understant easy! i need helps!

He's a usenet celebrity - kind of...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archimedes_Plutonium

cu
Philipp

Archie is one of the giants of science, his feet are firmly on the
ground of scientific principles. He thinks in original ways, and is
brave enough to question his own thoughts by testing them, and
asking the opinions of others.

He doesn't "ask the opinions". That would be an Archie-ism.
He asks you to give an opinion.

I feel that he was born about 400 years too late though. The rest of
us build our knowledge on the works of others, and he is busy with
discovering the basics on his own. Yet, if we are careful, we can
learn from him.

If this is *the* Archimedes Plutonium, what you will learn
is that a lot of kooks post to the usenet. Boy, I go on
vacation, and old Archie has come and gone without me ever
knowing he had returned!

--oTTo--