Old 01-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Jim Lewis

Kevin Nikolai Payne wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions, Jim. You've been very
helpful both here and on the website...sort of like
helping young trees (relatively speaking) become
bonsai!

You are welcome. BUT . . . remember that I am zone 8b and
you are zone 5. Your soil will act differently than mine in
your colder winters, and I can't predict how.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only
where people have learned to appreciate and cherish the
landscape and its living cover will they treat it with the
care and respect it should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++