Old 02-10-2005, 01:28 AM
Bill Alexander

Thanks, Jim. Be sure and check out the new Bonsai Exhibition Garden at the
N. C. Arboretum in Asheville when you get here. It's scheduled to open in
about a week. Only about 30 min. north of Columbus.

Bill

Bill Alexander wrote:

Does anyone know of a source for Turface/Profile/Terra Green/ Mule Mix in
the Charlotte N. C. area?

If you do a web search for each name you should find a home page for each
of them (or their parent company). Usually on those pages you will find
either a list of dealers or a "find-the-dealer-nearest-you" link.

I'll be doing that soon, since I'm moving to Columbus, NC in a few months.
:-) But I still have 3 unopened bags of Mule Mix.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++