Old 15-01-2003, 05:22 PM
Nick Hogg

Default olive question

thanks for that, good to know there's no need to worry (ish)

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 14:12:36 -0000, "Nick Hogg"
wrote:
i have a small (30" tall) olive tree in a ceramic tub, which over the

summer
was very healthy. it's been in the conservatory since about the last

week
of november. just before xmas, it started to shed its leaves, which had
gone brown and curled.

I have a similar sized olive which I have brought into a bedroom every
winter and it often loses its leaves in this way. I'm not sure why;
maybe too wet or too dry BUT it always shoots out again in Spring.
Good luck
Cheers
Pam

Bristol