Old 03-10-2005, 07:42 AM
Eric Hunt

Kenni,

Corrections from this page http://www.jborchids.com/pricelist.html :

* Malformed image URL:

http://www.jborchids.com/blc-gks

* The following image needs resizing down:

http://www.jborchids.com/LC-LP

* Description typos:

Den. Sakol Blue (full round lavender- bloes]
Flowring-size in 4" pots . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
.. . . . . . $9.75

Den. Sirin Stripe [lavender-pink with distinctive central stripes in the
lower sepals]
Flowring-size in 4" pots . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
.. . . . . . $9.75

Correction for page http://www.jborchids.com/local.html :

* Missing image:

http://www.jborchids.com/potbench.jpg

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message
Hi, All: I've just done a major overhaul on our website -- lots of new
items, new pics, etc. Which of course means that there are undoubtedly
some bugs, non-working links, etc., that got by me despite a lot of
double-checking. So if you do go check it out, and run into something
that isn't working right, would you please let me know?

Also, if there's anyone here that's good with cgi scripts and willing to
help a novice, in exchange for orchids, there's one thing I already know
of ...
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids