Old 30-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Commercial - and Plea for Help

Hi, All: I've just done a major overhaul on our website -- lots of new
items, new pics, etc. Which of course means that there are undoubtedly some
bugs, non-working links, etc., that got by me despite a lot of
double-checking. So if you do go check it out, and run into something that
isn't working right, would you please let me know?

Also, if there's anyone here that's good with cgi scripts and willing to
help a novice, in exchange for orchids, there's one thing I already know of
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids
http://www.jborchids.com

Old 30-09-2005, 10:38 PM
wendy7

Here you go Kenni, spelling on Paphiopedilum on your culture page.

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 03-10-2005, 07:42 AM
Eric Hunt

Kenni,

Corrections from this page http://www.jborchids.com/pricelist.html :

* Malformed image URL:

http://www.jborchids.com/blc-gks

* The following image needs resizing down:

http://www.jborchids.com/LC-LP

* Description typos:

Den. Sakol Blue (full round lavender- bloes]
Flowring-size in 4" pots . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Den. Sirin Stripe [lavender-pink with distinctive central stripes in the
lower sepals]
Flowring-size in 4" pots . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Correction for page http://www.jborchids.com/local.html :

* Missing image:

http://www.jborchids.com/potbench.jpg

-Eric in SF