Old 03-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Michael Persiano

Tony:

I would add one thing to Billy's comment. Be CERTAIN that you do not cut the apex back to hard wood: cut the lower portions of the tree as required, but be certain to leave more foliage on the top. It is important to keep sap flowing to the crown to ensure its continued growth and to avoid major branch loss.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob