Old 04-10-2005, 09:53 AM
nambucca

"capstan" wrote in message
Woke up this morning to find to find large patches of the lawn packed with
hundreds of small toadstools, about 2" tall.
My neighbour also has even larger areas of infestation on her lawns. (Not
fairy rings)
Should I gather and destroy, or treat them with something, or ignore ?

Advice would be nice.

capstan.

I would still suspect its actually fairy ring ........they do not always
form nice rings ......the darn things are wrecking my lawn and nothing seems
to stop them
I have dug the area out .....replaced with clean soil but back they come

The stupid EU banned all the chemicals which used to be available