Old 15-01-2003, 08:51 PM
Paul England

Default Lemon Thyme Quest

"Alan Gould" wrote in message
In article , Alan Gould
writes
In article , Chris French and Helen
Johnson writes
The only example I've been able to trace in seed catalogues is Thymus x
citriodorous fragrantissimus which is listed as Orange Thyme by Halcyon
Seeds - e-mail: for free catalogue.

Further to this, Chiltern Seeds have seed for T.x citriodorous
fragrantissimus listed as their item 1244j, and Bringsty Herbs have two
varieties of Lemon Thyme - Tel: 01886 821482
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

Thanks Alan, Joan, Chris and Helen for the info. I have just taken over a
half share in an allotment, which has not been used for 10 years - loadsa
work plus loadsa extra space - I can indulge in several balms and thymes
plus a few extra herbs.
I don't know why Chiltern's didn't cross-refer 1244j from the herbs section
to the general section of their catalogue is a mystery ? Some people will
only look in herbs and veg and nowhere else.
Regards ...... Paul