Old 16-01-2003, 10:20 AM
Nic Wiseman

Default Hello from Twickenham

As is only polite in such company, I thought I would introduce myself.
I am Nic and until recently a keen amateur gardener. My partner and I have
recently decided to try gardening for a living and so far it is going quite
well.
Anyway, I'm glad I stumbled upon this group because I can't claim to know
more than the average gardener and most likely less than most, but I have a
head for business and am very enthusiastic.
So far I have been very impressed by the amount of knowlege shown here, I
hope I may be able to add to it, but it's most likely that I'll be learning
rather than teaching.

With best wishes,

Nic Wiseman

--