Old 05-10-2005, 11:31 PM
Mike Lyle

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message .com
from "huphup" contains these words:

I always was a fan of Geoff Hamilton and came across this bit of
software on ebay today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...1172%26fvi%3D1

Not bothered about the Will Maker etc but the other bit looks

good.
Anyone know if this Geoff Hamilton software is any good?

Yes - oybbql useless. I can send you a CD with it on if you want

it.

Just tried checking for size in case it was of e-mailable size, and
the program won't run.

The blurb on the box says: "Give your garden a Ground Force style
makeover with this superb multimedia program." That should be

warning
enough.

I hope Geoff H isn't reading this, or I imagine he's broken several
strings on his harp and made St Cecilia cross. I can't associate him
with that vile approach to gardening.

--
Mike.