Old 06-10-2005, 05:22 AM
markh markh is offline
Registered User

Smile

Hey all, Im new to posting, although I have been lurking in the shadows reading for a while... thanks for all the great info.

I was curious what others used to keep the hands from cracking and drying out after playing in the dirt and I found this post. It is old, so I thought I would update the links in it.

I get my udder balm from http://www.OriginalUdderBalm.com they have both Original Udder Balm (my favorite) and Dionne Udder Balm. It isn't greasy nor does it smell bad like bag balm. Bag balm is petroleum based and I hate rubbing all that oil into my skin too. Original Udder Balm is much thicker than the stuff in the black & white tube (Udder Cream) and last a lot longer once you put it on. It kinds smells like lemons I think.

The website udderbalm.com mentioned is no longer in business selling products, so if you were buying there I would try the http://www.OriginalUdderBalm.com site.

Hope this info is helpful.