Old 16-01-2003, 02:23 PM
Alison

Default Hello from Twickenham

"Nic Wiseman" wrote in message
As is only polite in such company, I thought I would introduce myself.
I am Nic and until recently a keen amateur gardener. My partner and I have
recently decided to try gardening for a living and so far it is going

quite
well.
Anyway, I'm glad I stumbled upon this group because I can't claim to know
more than the average gardener and most likely less than most, but I have

head for business and am very enthusiastic.
So far I have been very impressed by the amount of knowlege shown here, I
hope I may be able to add to it, but it's most likely that I'll be

learning
rather than teaching.

With best wishes,

Nic Wiseman

--
Green Shoots Gardening Services
www.greenshoots.uk.com

Hello Nic and welcome.

Yes the info here has been incredibly valuable to me though I'm sure that
you will be adding your own pearls of wisdom before long. Folk are very
friendly and forgiving (though it does save a few sighs if you read the FAQs
first!). What line of business have you decided upon?

Good luck in your venture
--Alison