Old 07-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Ilinka

To treat termite you need a chemical barrier which is done by inserting
plugs inside and outside your walls, and all timber in the house. $1000 does
not seem too much if the job is well done. But before you make a deal make
more inquiries, look on the internet for termite treatment. It is not a job
for amateur.
Good luck.
Did you know that termite puree due to formic acid, us a healer for wounds?

"Gary1951" wrote in message
ups.com...
A guy from Terminex said my house has evidence of termites. He will
trench around my house and spray there to get rid of termites. He said
he sells termite insurance also. Is termite insurance a good idea?
How much should all this cost? Does $1,000 sound like too much?