Old 07-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Craig Cowing

On Oct 7, 2005, at 9:14 AM, wrote:
snip
See my previous message on what to do with 'Kiki' during the winter. I
am
impressed with this cultivar. Has anyone had real experience with it?
Iris

I have one in development. It is about 18" tall with a 2" trunk at the
base. I cut it back from a taller tree. I brought all my ficus in when
temps started getting down to the mid-40's at night. We've had a warmer
trend although I think that will end soon.

When I cut it back I left some branches, and I had a multitude of
sprouts that will eventually become the new crown of the tree. I'm very
happy with it thus far. I've had it for a little over a year.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++