Old 08-10-2005, 03:17 AM
Jay Sinclair

I've got a couple of forests grown from cuttings. They are quite
easy- apically dominant, but bud back fairly well, as Craig & Billy
point out. The only thing I don't like is that they grow large
storage roots which need to be pruned away. I've had trouble putting
my forest back together properly after root pruning them - I end up
cutting away so much that there are hardly any roots left. It doesn't
seem to faze the trees a bit- they are pretty tough, but it's hard to
position & secure them in the pot.

Jay Sinclair

On Oct 7, 2005, at 9:14 AM, wrote:
snip

See my previous message on what to do with 'Kiki' during the
winter. I am
impressed with this cultivar. Has anyone had real experience with it?
Iris

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++