Old 08-10-2005, 06:14 PM
paghat

In article . com, "simy1"
wrote:

they are edible but have very little flavor. supermarket cherry
tomatoes in february best describes their flavor. I eat lots of wild
things but even i can not get worked up about them. I have several
hundred plants along a fencerow and I do not touch them.

If you were to fry them with fresh ground pepper, sweet pepper, garlic, &
onions, then add thinly sliced potatoes & continue frying, I bet they'd be
pretty good. Or any fried green tomato recipe. Worked with purple
passionflower maypops.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he