Old 09-10-2005, 01:53 AM
Roger Snipes

Tough decisions indeed. I don't envy your dilemma.

A bonsai buddy and I were in my back yard some time ago talking about
thinning out our respective collections; after looking at many trees we came
to the conclusion that the stuff we want to get rid of is the stuff that no
one else would want, and the stuff that someone would want is the stuff that
we want to keep. Catch 22.

Maybe the best solution is to get a bigger moving van and take it all with
you. :-))

Regards,
Roger Snipes
Spokane, WA. Zone 5-ish