Old 09-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Jim Lewis

Roger Snipes wrote:

Maybe the best solution is to get a bigger moving van and take it all
with you. :-))

No. I need to thin the mass/mess, anyway.

I'm taking some to sell (most for little more than the pots
are worth -- 10% to the club -- but a nice Nandina forest on
a 3-foot manufactured slab and a fair Chinese elm on a
tile), and some for our club raffle ($1 a pop). The stuff
that doesn't sell I'll bring back, toss the plants and keep
the pots, except *maybe* the Nandina. The stuff that
doesn't raffle, I'll just dump in the garden compost pile
where we have our meetings.

jim

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++