Old 09-10-2005, 06:04 PM
KK

"restrorob" wrote in message

KK Wrote:
Any ideas on where to find a good used carb for an older HH60 Tecumseh.
Mine
literally broke off after the tiller and I got in an argument.

It's too old to spend the money on a new one!

A new one is probably less than $65.00, By the time you find a used one
(if possible) and purchase a rebuild kit and spend time rebuilding it
you could have the new one on and be done with it. Also there is a non
serviceable check valve in that carb., If it's stuck you will have
wasted money on that used one.

--
restrorob

Thanks A lot for the info. I used to work on these quite a bit 20 years ago
and I don't even remember being aware of that check valve... what is the
check valves purpose?