Old 09-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Cereus-validus.......

Great freaking Beowulf!!!

This is starting to get weird.

Wasn't Gemini the code name for a serial killer?

Too bad "this lady" and your son are incapable of making their own effort.
Are they in intensive care?

"MRH" mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote in message
Thank you so much, I will pass on the information to the lady in the other
newsgroup! )

*grin* My son thanks you too... this is his account, I (Gemini) am his
mother! ;o)

Peace!
Gemini

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
.. .
Look here, young man.

http://www2.labs.agilent.com/bot/cactus_home

"MRH" mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote in message
Hello!

I just read a message from someone in another newsgroup that I read
asking if anyone had ever heard of a group (preferrably Italian) that
discusses succulent plants. If anyone knows of such a group, could you
please respond here in this newsgroup? I will check back for the
answers later. Thank you!

Gemini