Old 10-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Cindy

Cindy,
I have no idea if rhubarb grows in Texas, however, last week I had a
couple of the ladies where I work believing that rhubarb was a small
gerbil like rodent that was great for cooking and desserts. Boy did
I have fun with that one for a couple of days. I finally had to tell
them the truth. By the way, I am the practical joker where I work.

Cheers,

Ray
Austin, TX
===

LOL
That's a good one!
When my kids were little, I used to get really tired of being asked "what's
for supper?" every day about an hour after we ate lunch. I have pet snakes,
and I feed them thawed rodents, which I keep in the freezer until feeding
time. One day when the kids ran in to ask the eternal question, I waved at
a heaping plate of thawing rodents, and said, "fried rats!"
"oh hahaha, what are we REALLY having?" "Fried rats!" I repeated.
"NOooooo!" they screamed. I kept it up for quite awhile, and before I was
done I had them threatening to run away from home. It was hilarious.

Cindy