Old 10-10-2005, 05:14 AM
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

In article ,
"Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman" wrote:

Cindy wrote:

Does rhubarb grow here? I NEEED to make some rhubarb crunch, and the stuff
in the grocery stores is revolting.
I'm in the Houston area.
Yeah, I know I could look it up, but it's more fun to talk about it here.

Cindy

Cindy,
I have no idea if rhubarb grows in Texas, however, last week I had a couple of
the ladies where I work believing that rhubarb was a small gerbil like rodent
that was great for cooking and desserts. Boy did I have fun with that one for
a couple of days. I finally had to tell them the truth. By the way, I am the
practical joker where I work.

Cheers,

Ray
Austin, TX
===

You _must_ expand on this story...... ;-)

Details dude! Details!!!
--
Om.

Quite simple, you tell the story with a very straight face and add a bit of
imagination, how the little rhubarbs are processed and only the thigh meat is used
and sweetened with beet sugar and a bit of lemon essence for that tartness, etc. and
you will have them believing that the world is flat.

Cheers, now go and make up a good one.

Ray
Austin, TX
===