Old 11-10-2005, 12:49 AM

Default Lawn Varmit (0/1)

I live in South Carolina and for several years have had my lawn wiped
out by some despicable vermin. Attached you will find several photos
of my lawn which was limed, tilled, fertilized and seeded with Titan
fescue two weeks ago.

This unknown pest not only rolls a palm sized piece of turf over and
thus kills the grass, the adjacent grass is killed because it is
covered. Over a period of several days the turf looks as if it has
been tilled again. You would be welcome to inspect the site.

Could you assist in the identification of this culprit and reccommend
a responsible method of their control? I failed to mention that three
years ago the entire area was heavily treated with milky spore as a
precaution against grubs that could entice pest digging.