Old 17-01-2003, 04:13 PM
sacha

Default nurserys / gardens near Bristol to visit

in article E_TV9.13889$4k6.1234345@wards, Jill at
wrote on 17/1/03 2:00 pm:

Hi
I am going to visit a friend in mid February
a real treat - first holiday for 8 years
and she was wondering where I might want to go
Are there any really great nurseries large or small or gardens to go to
around there that anyone could recommend?

thanks

Well, we're about 2 hours away..... ;-))
How about doing a Google search and/or ringing any information or tourism
bureau in Bristol? There might not be too much in gardens in February but
nurseries with good glasshouses could be v. interesting for you.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk