Old 12-10-2005, 12:13 AM
meee

"GreenieLeBrun" wrote in message
oups.com...

meee wrote:
so just any old coarse sand will do? Is beach sand ok? would it be ok if

wash it, or would it contain too much salt??

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned

by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

Do not use beach sand, get some proper propagating mix from your local
nusery, it will have been sterilized to destroy pathogens such as
fungi, bacteria and nemotodes.

thanks, I'll try that..... wish me luck, oh and does anyone know what i
should do with frangipane cuttings? They're nicely dried out and starting to
sprout, what now? should i just wack them in the above-mentioned mix?