Old 12-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Amber

Default Top of my plant 'fell off' vine weevils again?

I have had vine weevles this year. That was quite a few months ago now
and I thought I was on top of it. I had some new plants a few months
back and they have been kept away from other plants since they came
into the garden. I did repot them at least a month after purchase. A
few days ago I knocked one of the plants over and its top fell off,
ahhh more vine weevils? But I checked the pot and found one small grub
in there. Non of the other plants in that group seemed effected. I know
I have mealy bugs in the porch, which is the other side of the house
but people and animals can spread it yes? Could I have misdiagnosed the
vine weevils and its root mealy bugs?