Old 12-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Amber

This is going to sound really stupid. But as I have had VW I saw a
small white grub like thing and just dumped it. I lost a load of
cacti/succulents and strawberrys last year and I just didn't want to
risk it. The last time I had VW there were a mix of the grubs that are
like maggots with black heads and the ones that are like albino
beetles. This new one seemed very small, which is why it seemed weird
it was a one off. But I did have a problem with some kinda mass weevil
problems in the summer that never got identified (the ones that ate the
chinese cabbages) I don't think there was fluff at the roots at the
same time.