Old 13-10-2005, 04:05 PM
David Raleigh Arnold

Default Raccoon stories: was Lawn Varmit

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:27:26 +0000, World Traveler wrote:

"Pat" wrote in message
Raccoon. Look here http://www.urban-wildlife.com/adc.htm about 3/4
down the page

I agree -- I have a similar problem with raccoons, who are incredibly
smart at finding ways to get food.

The parents of a friend of my daughter had some nice koi in a pond
by their house. Raccoons shifted the circulating pump's hose over
the side, waited until the pond was pumped out, and ate the fish.
This is a cut above imitating tool use, it's actual invention.
They are smart as hell. daveA

--
The only technical exercises for all guitarists worth a lifetime
of practice: "Dynamic Guitar Technique". Nothing else is close.