Old 13-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Geoff Hobson

Default [IBC] site death ?

Yes,
I do not do repotting at this time of year, but I am doing a course on
Sunday next and will be working on a Prunus mume Japanese fowering Apricot
and the air layer that I removed in July as well as some other trees that
need a bit of styling. We are having a verymild autumn, with no frosts as
yet it has been very warm recently, with temps up to 22c in the last few
days, I think it is going to get colder soon,
There that is some extra activity on the list!!
Geoff.