Old 14-10-2005, 01:33 AM
Ian H

Default Glyphosate

Hi Don

I don't think there are any problems with storing Glyphosate providing it is
keep away from sunlight. I have stored made up solutions for months without
any problems. Some brands you buy in the stores are ready made up solutions
that you just apply.

My Glyphosate (360 g/l) was bought at least 4 years ago and still works well
when diluted.

Problems are caused by rain after spraying and for best performance spray
when weeds are actively growing. Performance is improved by adding a
wetting agent and/or soluble fertilizer (urea) to the mix. For real stubborn
weeds spray three times a week apart.

cheers

Ian

"Don Smith" wrote in message
Does Glyphosate have a self life?
I had a mix in my sprayer which had been there for some weeks. I used it
to spray some weeds a week ago and the weeds are still doing well. Which
led me to think that perhaps I should use the mixture immediately.
Any comments please.

Don