Old 18-01-2003, 06:36 PM
sacha

Default nurserys / gardens near Bristol to visit

in article , Jennifer Sparkes at
wrote on 18/1/03 5:00 pm:

The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:

The following site has a list of garden centres that might be worth
looking at ;
http://www.topgardencentresuk.com/GC...oryBRISTOL.htm

from that url I would go for :-

Riverside ... no garden but good collection of plants
Park ... sort of garden to display plants plus indoor and outdoor 'shops'
Brackenwood ... have not been to that part of it for years, have heard it
is interesting ...

Another one is Cadbury nursery at Congresbury, commercial but good
selection of plants and some planting to display them.

Oooooh, Jennifer, you temptress, you! We're going to my Godson's wedding
there next Sunday and now they're going to have to come and find us.....
;-)

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk