Old 14-10-2005, 03:34 PM
~ jan jjspond

Default Ping Jan Umbrella plants UK

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:14:10 +0100, "2pods" wrote:

I'll have to look about the house as all sunny windows are yaken up with
Parrot's Feather, Water Lettuce, and Water Hyacinth in small tanks and
disused bottle gardens :-)
Peter

I've found they make due with any window. Mine have survived well in front
of an eastern exposure window.... and you might make it easier on yourself
and space, as you don't need to bring the whole plant in if huge. I only
bring in a bit of mine and it is huge again by August. The year I brought
the whole plant in, the next season it was so big I was picking it up with
every bit of breeze. ~ jan