Old 14-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Rob & Shel

Default Glyphosate

A tip the hardware store assistant gave me was to add a drop(s) of
dishwashing liquid to the mix so that it wont run off the weeds too easily.

Rob

"Basil Chupin" wrote in message
Don Smith wrote:
Thanks Ian for your help.
This patch of weeds must be particularly persistent.
I'll make up another brew, add some washing up liquid and get to it.
Don

One of the mistakes people make with this stuff is to prepare too strong a
mixture. Follow the instructions on the bottle when preparing the mixture.
Plants are not stupid. If they feel that the mixture is too far away from
what rain would normally feel, they consider what they are being sprayed
with as harmful to them and put into action their normal defences by
closing the stomates.

Cheers.