Old 18-01-2003, 11:11 PM
Pam Moore

Default nurserys / gardens near Bristol to visit

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:00:52 -0000, "Jill"
wrote:

I am going to visit a friend in mid February
a real treat - first holiday for 8 years
and she was wondering where I might want to go
Are there any really great nurseries large or small or gardens to go to
around there that anyone could recommend?

Do you like trees? If so go to Westonbirt Arboretum North of Bristol.
Do you like secluded nurseries? Try Derry Watkins "Special Plants" on
the way from Bristol to Westonbirt on the A420. But check her web
site first to check when / if she's open.

Cheers
Pam

Bristol