Old 15-10-2005, 12:41 AM
Carl Rosner

Default [IBC] Top dressing

Dear All:
There has been a lot of discussions on soil, but I haven't seen much concerning the top dressing of the soil. Most of my soil has a very coarse look, and I would love to hear what others use to cover their soil to give a smoother finished look. Of course, I would also like to know where they obtain this ingredient.

What product is used fotop dressing for those who like to create forests, the moss will not adhear to the coarse ingredients that I have used in the past..

Thanks in advance for your in put.
Carl L. Rosner

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7

www.carlrosner.com
http://www.yessy.com/arteacher3725
http://rosner.becanz.net

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++