Old 15-10-2005, 05:09 PM
?

Default So are there grexes registered for these yet?

I got a bug up my butt yesterday and copied the list of plants from a spread
sheet to a mysql database.
Anyhow I've now flagged all the guaranteed no-ids and have the following
hybrids for which I don't currently have grexes.

1) Den. Jaqueline Concert x Den. Garnet Beauty
2) Den Jaqueline Thomas 'UH232 Multi-Lace' x Den. Haleahi Antelope 'Lilac Swirls'
3) Paph Makmaster x Paph Pulsar
4) Den Betty Gotto x Den Bicentennial Blue
5) Cymbidium erythrostyllum x Cym olymilum 'Ivory Elf' 4n
6) Onc. Shannon Elizabeth 'Magic Carpet' x Onc. Newberry Delight 'Snoopy'
7) Rrm (Radiant Charm x Mystique)
8) Vandafinetia Virgil '#2' x Ascocentrum curvifolum

#3 looks to be a "Keep pestering Kalapana Tropicals"
#4 I think is the same.
#5, #6, and #8, pester C&H
#6 is probably listed as a Tolumnia now.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil