Old 16-10-2005, 09:54 PM
SG1

Default Glyphosate

I always use the woody weed setting which is 15ml per litre. Works for me. I
only make it as I need it also.
Jim

"John Savage" wrote in message
om...
"Don Smith" writes:
Does Glyphosate have a self life?

Does made-up spray have a shelf life? If it does, then it's at least
18 months. :-)

I had a mix in my sprayer which had been there for some weeks. I used it
spray some weeds a week ago and the weeds are still doing well. Which led
me to think that perhaps I should use the mixture immediately.

Rule #1 with glyphosate: always dilute to only half what the manufacturer
states on the side of the pack. I.E., use double strength to avoid
anguish.

You have been warned.