Old 17-10-2005, 03:51 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

i am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend everyone. my thoughts and prayers are with all that knew this member and especially with his wife, family and friends. may he rest in peace. take care, sockiescat

[/email] wrote:
HI Ann, good to "see" you....are you getting all the rain we are...I
miss you guys....

Caryn
(hi emilie!)

Hi Caryn!
It's good to hear from you. I was thinking about you last week..
We had our first rain since spring Friday night. A whopping .11 of
an inch! Didn't even get wet under the trees. Today 82 degrees and
it was a good day for gardening!
Don't stay away so long kiddo.
Emilie