Old 17-10-2005, 04:57 AM
Roger Snipes

Default [IBC] Today's Yamadori

Michel,

This pine looks a bit more challenging than the Thuja. It doesn't look like
you got too many fine roots when you collected it, and if it survives I
think you will have trouble getting any buds to pop close in to the trunk.
Grafting could be an option to get foliage in close enough to the trunk to
work with.

Regards,
Roger Snipes
Spokane, WA. Zone 5-ish