Old 17-10-2005, 05:42 AM
Dave Balderstone

Default Garden tractor: Easy to operate?

In article klA4f.3202$nk2.2916@trnddc07, PacKat
wrote:

I would like to ask your opinion if operating a garden
tractor is reasonable for woman her age

Absolutely. She's not driving a Formula 1 car, just a garden tractor.

Actually, I'm guessing she'd probably do fine in the F1 car...

The main thing I'd be concerned about (even if I was going to be
driving the thing) is the steepness of slope. If there's a risk of
rollover then you should consider talking to the dealership about
having someone come out and demonstrate safe technique so she
understands how to approach a slope while reducing her risk of injury.