Old 17-10-2005, 03:16 AM
Vampyre

Default Glyphosate

Don Smith wrote:
Does Glyphosate have a self life?
I had a mix in my sprayer which had been there for some weeks. I used it to
spray some weeds a week ago and the weeds are still doing well. Which led
me to think that perhaps I should use the mixture immediately.
Any comments please.

Don

I'm using some that's about 5 years old.
I typically mix it stronger than the directions, and have never had any
issues.

If it's a particularly stubborn weed, use a steamer (or just pour
boiling water) on it. Kills the weed pretty well straight away. 1
application, no residue, no problems if you've got pets...