Old 17-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Lil' Dave

Default Slugs

"Bourne Identity" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 10:03:02 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
wrote:

In article .com,
"Art" wrote:

Hello everyone,

We recently move to San Antonio and bought a house that was not
occupied for about 6 months. So the lawn was dry, some plants died,
etc.

We were surprised when walking around in the backyard at night by the
large population of slugs. We caught about 50 or 60 just last night and
this morning. They are the black color slugs.

Have you had an infestation like this? Will just hand pick them do? Any
tips?

Thanks,
Art

Pans of dark ale.
They prefer it to beer (much to our surprise!).

It's the yeast they are attracted to, not the beer itself.

If that's the case, wouldn't it be smarter just to drop a pan of warm
watered-down yeast, than wasting good beer/ale?