Old 18-10-2005, 07:49 PM
gardenlen

Default Best mulcher?

g'day jolanda,

read your other post for me the electrics are little more than toys
fit for only very light work haven't met anyone yet who buys one who
doesn't use it beyond its capacity.

the answer to this question and you'll have to think outside the
square is the best shredder in all my experiences is the! are you
ready for it??

the greenfield piecemaker petrol engine model for the average
suburbian garden the 5hp range should well and truely do if money is
no object get the larger electric start model not sure if they are 8.5
or 10 hp whatever the honda motor seems to be the preffered?? i had
the b&s 5hp and with all b&s engines i ever owned it did the job
reliably, so the choice is yours.

keep us informed

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,